How Large is your Penis?

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Defending the Wicked Part 20: Bill O'Reilly and Ann Coulter

As hard as I tried to defend these two I have failed. I can see no way to defend them. And because of that I must surrender to my "Defending the Wicked" series and complete it.

The two main themes of this series were the defense of the free market and the rejection of morality. I tried to make the case why the market should not be blamed for what we think is supposedly evil. But more importantly, and my main theme, was the rejection of morality in place of nihilism.

I want people to see how much more so your mind becomes less enslaved the moment you accept a nihilistic way of looking at the world. And that morality is only a tool of control that enslaves the mind into a way of thinking. One can still be humane and kind without being moral.

Do you think that my list of topics were chosen correctly from least severe to most severe, if not which ordering would you found to be correct?

No comments:

Post a Comment