How Large is your Penis?

Monday, September 13, 2010

Proof of Ugliness

So when I wrote my post about the advantages of being ugly here some person wanted to see proof of my ugliness (a picture). This is not the first time, other people, outside this blog, have also demanded a picture.

Well, sorry I am not going to post a picture because I am too much of a coward to do that online. However, I will give you three reasons that form the evidence that I am physically repulsive.

1) I have been on ChatRoulette before. I did not go there to show off my penis. I rather went there to try to speak with some people. Strangely, I got banned from the site in about two to three minutes, this happened to me several times already which is part of the reason why I stopped going to ChatRoulette. Other people reported me in for offensive or inappropriate imagery. So even though I have not been doing anything offensive, and even though I kept my pants on, I offended enough people to get banned from that site.

2) I have been using an internet dating service to see if I can find someone (though at this point in life I am considering abandoning all relationships). I am a loser so I cannot meet people in real life, so I have to do it the cheap way and use the internet. I have had an account there for approximately one year. For all that long period of time I hardly ever get a message from someone. And the people who do send me a message generally turn out being over 40 year old homos. Something way too old for me. So I guess I am acceptable to over 40 year old homos but not other kinds of people my own age. Furthermore, all the messages I send were ignored by others. I cannot even think of the last time somebody responded back to me.

3) The general rule of online dating is that if you make a profile and do not post pictures then the chances of finding someone who would respond to you are way way lower than otherwise expected. A lot of people even ignore profiles with no photos. However, this is not true in my case! When I first signed up and had no photos I was able to find a few people to speak with me and even got a few messages from normal people my own age. But ever since I added photos to my profile I hardly ever get any messages from other people and other people refuse to speak with me. Thus, I am the exception to this general rule of online dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment