How Large is your Penis?

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Liberal Lunacy Series

I want to start a series, not sure how far it will get, about the crazy and stupid things liberals say. The reason why I want to do this is because I am a liberal in the true meaning of the word. The word "liberal" simply means someone who is in favor of liberty, that is something I strongly support. However, the word "liberal" has been hijacked by other kinds of people. People who have nothing to do with liberty, but still nonetheless call themselves "liberals". Therefore, I feel an obligation to expose these kinds of people for their stupidity.

To be fair I cannot say that my objection towards liberals will apply to all liberals. This is simply because not all liberals believe in the same things, there is variation among them. For example, I am a big lover and supporter of guns, rifles, shotguns, machine guns, assault rifles, and so forth. There are plenty of liberals who are opposed to even a basic handgun. Not all liberals though. Therefore, when I mock liberals for being anti-guns I am obviously mocking people who called themselves "liberals" and at the same time are anti-guns. I have to say this here because I expect to get some complaints from liberals who would say "but what you said does not apply to me". I am not saying it has to apply to you in that particular case, my anti-liberal posts would be addressed to liberals to whom it applies to.

No comments:

Post a Comment