How Large is your Penis?

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Where are all the Jews at?

I have noticed that a lot of Jew bloggers are now missing. Either they shut down their accounts or basically stopped posting. I am not saying there is anything wrong with taking such a decision but it confuses me. I seen a lot of Jew blogs out there that were often updated. So I figured that I can get to say what I want to say since there is already an existing Jewish (and ex-Jewish) community on Blogger.

I do realize that I often post non-Jew related stuff. But that is because I have a lot of different interests and I do not want to keep this blog only focused on Judaism. How much is there to even say on Judaism? How many different ways are there to explain why Judaism is a stupid and evil religion (not the people though, the people are fine, the ideas are evil however)?

Somehow after I spend many months on Blogger it seems that these Juden are disappearing. Maybe they are really busy now. I do not know. Whatever it is there seems to be a Holocaust of Jew blogs.

Let me guess, Google stopped paying them for AdSense. It is about the money. It is always about the money with these Jews. Typical Juden-schwein.

2 comments:

  1. I generally agree with most of what you write, but your very last words are despicable in such an extreme way that I find it amazing that ANY Yid could actually repeat them. Just a quick Google search brings up connotations of the absolute worst kind.
    I am at a loss for words...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I am at a loss for words..."

    So go and complain to the ACLU.

    Do you seriously not think that I realized that there is going to be at least one person who would complain about what I wrote? Of course I did. That is why I did it. I like writing offensive things.

    Which in the end is all irrelevant as the only relevant thing that matters is whether or not I mean what I say.

    ReplyDelete